Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm back, with colour

Wow, how man years after my last post? I won't count.
Life has been going on meanwhile, and of late I am into lots of things, among them gardening, interior decor, parenting and a wee bit of fashion. so YEEEEAA, this blog just got broader.

 I start with bedrooms I am loving:
All photos courtesy.

I looove the shade of orange and the contrast with white and lime. A bedroom I definitely wouldn't mind.


The green and blue are so refreshing.



Modern sitting room.



Agaian, orange and lime working perfectly.



For the red lovers.



Unique dining table.



How to design with blue and green.



This room is so alive despite being busy.



Sneeking in colour.



A blue and green bedroom, nicely executed.




The green and blue continues. Notice the area above the seat.

No comments: